OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
Patient MindedI act with the patient’s best interest in mind.
Client DelightI own every client experience and its impact on results.
Take ActionI am empowered and empower others to act now.
Grow TalentI own my development and invest in the development of others.
Win TogetherI passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
Communication MattersI speak up to create transparent, thoughtful and timely dialogue.
Own It I hold myself and others accountable for results.
The Client Services intern will work with account teams to execute daily deliverables across projects. Projects include—but are not limited to:
- Medical communications activities (e.g., coordination of advisory boards, speaker trainings and peer-to-peer programs, in addition to digital and online initiatives)
- Promotional advertising deliverables (e.g., creative campaigns, patient and physician loyalty programs, sales materials, digital marketing and media planning).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project timeline development and management - work with all departments to ensure that timelines are communicated and milestones are met
- Development of client call/meeting reports
- Development of project proposals and estimates
- Develop project and creative briefs
- Assistance with presentation development
- Support team in preparing documents and materials for programs
- Provides administrative support, as necessary, and as assigned
- Currently attending Bachelor’s degree program or recent Bachelor degree graduate. Major in marketing, advertising, communications, or related subject is desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrated interest in life sciences or pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Quick learner
- Personable, friendly, and upbeat while being assertive
- “Can do” approach, eager to help
- Flexible and hard working
- Demonstrable sense of urgency that obtains results