- Ensures stability and compliance with audit and regulatory requirements/mandates.
- Define, refine, audit and enforce policies, standards and procedures within IT, partnering with Quality Assurance, Security, Infrastructure and Project Delivery
- Manage IT control systems and processes to prevent or manage remediation of deficiencies to IT compliance guidelines and internal policies
- Knowledge of IT Risk Management Frameworks such as NIST CSF, ISO 27001, HITRUST
- Coordinates remediation process with IS and asset owners
- Establish and maintain compliance with FDA validated computer systems requirements
- Establish and maintain compliance with PCI, HIPAA/HITECH and GDPR
- Participate in and manage SOC1 and SOC2 audits of appropriate EVERSANA IT functions
- Be accountable for periodic testing and auditing of compliance.
- Be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
Essential Duties and Responsibilites:
- Assesses risk of IT systems and operational processes.
- Creates and documents results of compliance testing and review.
- Performs interviews and asks questions to gather necessary to perform reviews and audits.
- Documents and tracks results.
- Produces client requests and guidance
- Researches complex business and technical processes.
- Documents business processes dependent on information technology.
- Produces engagement plans, test planning and work papers, documents findings, and partners on appropriate remediation with IT Operations.
- Analyzes results of specific or general work requests.
- Coordinates engagement plan objectives (conduct in-area team meetings, verify projects are tracking, creates issue lists).
- Sharing knowledge of information security policies and principles
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.