OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
Patient Minded I act with the patient’s best interest in mind.
Client Delight I own every client experience and its impact on results.
Take Action I am empowered and empower others to act now.
Grow Talent I own my development and invest in the development of others.
Win Together I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
Communication Matters I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful and timely dialogue.
Own It I hold myself and others accountable for results.
This position is primarily responsible for working closely with developers, infrastructure and architecture teams to improve velocity and quality of delivery while coordinating with infrastructure resources and architects on environment impacting changes in a non-elastic environment.
1. Comfortable managing communication between development, infrastructure and management leaders.
2. Familiar with Docker or Kubernetes.
3. Drive initiatives to improve stability and delivery of custom application code and infrastructure.
4. Providing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and related processes.
5. Work in a self-directed environment.
6. Must be familiar with the process to generate and install SSL certificates.
7. Must have a high level of experience configuring Linux, and Java application server security controls.
8. Understanding of storage needs, improvements and best practices.
9. Technical acumen.
10. Must have critical thinking skills.
11. Forward thinking with understanding of how to automate systems to improve system efficiency.
12. Willingness to learn and teach others.
13. Open dialogue with business leaders to facilitate input and drive improvements.
14. Cooperate with IT staff on all initiatives.
15. Other tasks and projects as assigned.
Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Excellent problem solving skills.
Strong prioritization and organization skills, with ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects.
Positive, customer-friendly attitude.
Ability to successfully work in a team environment.
Understanding of all server systems.
Significant experience with Linux / Unix and Windows based systems.
Significant experience with server administration including patching, security updates, capacity planning, etc.
Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of experience in an IT-related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.