MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- 3 to 4 years of experience in minor electrical, mechanical, plumbing, sheet rock repair.
- Must have one year experience in cleaning carpet, stripping, waxing and buffing floors.
- Oral and written communication skills across multiple departments.
- GED or High School diploma is required.
- Developed team skills for an effective workgroup.
- Understanding and executing well defined oral or written instructions with few problem solving opportunities.
- Task focused requiring basic add/subtract/multiply/divide skills to perform the job.
- The position rarely requires the use of a computer other than for email.
- Ability to analyze and diagnose potential obstacles to successful day to day operations.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Upbeat attitude, a genuine interest in others and a sense of humor.
- Ability to develop and convey creative ideas into original solutions that positively impact the company’s performance.
- Professional with unquestionable integrity, credibility and character that demonstrates high morale and ethical behavior.