The most important aspect of this position is direct responsibility for all Memphis administrative functions and all data management activities including, but not limited to operations-related data entry, order analyst, control product order entry and release, reception, file management, logistics clerical functions, accounts payable, 236 forms and DEA related clerical functions. Performance of these functions will require the coordination with all Memphis and corporate management.
POSITION SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Effectively communicates with co-workers and supervisors regarding work requirements.
- Pays meticulous attention to detail and possesses a task-oriented work ethic.
- Demonstrates flexibility and a willingness to modify work schedule to support company needs.
- Ability to successfully complete tasks in a timely manner on a daily basis.
- Ability to receive and convey information accurately in a timely manner.
- .Ability to consistently meet minimum productivity standards
- Ability to maintain zero defect performance.
- Analytical aptitude.
- Completion of import/export forms for clients
- Adhere to all formal standard operating procedures that related to operations
- Ensure timely release of client orders
- Understand the receipt process
- Understand the controlled substance process
- Understand the OS&D and Call Tag Process
- Provide monthly inventory information to the appropriate areas
- Completion of both inbound and outbound DEA Forms 222
- Ability to formulate emails to DLSS staff as a means of communication.
- Support projects as assigned.
- Perform all tasks assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- Ability to review paperwork and confirm the clarity, completion and accuracy of all documents