Dohmen Life Science Services, an Eversana Company, is a premier provider of Drug Information and consulting services to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. As a result of strong demand for our services, we currently have openings for a full-time Senior Data Analyst with excellent verbal/written communication and customer service skills. The company is centrally located in Emeryville, with easy access to SF, Berkeley, and the East Bay.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a technical lead and resource for a data management and reporting team
- Create reports and dashboards for clients and internal management
- Design and implement data integrations and data transfers using ETL technologies
- Generate reports on an ad hoc basis as requested by business and management staff
- Data management using T-SQL Programming (queries, stored procedures, etc.)
- Develop and maintain business and technical processes per client and operational input, including thorough documentation, training, and self-auditing
POSITION SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Highly self-motivated, results-driven, and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment, work across organizational departments, and instill confidence through work quality, time management, and responsiveness.
- Capacity for understanding Business Requirements and translating those into technical solutions
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communications skills
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong proficiency in Data Management and Query Building with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with industry standard Business Intelligence Tools (Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI, Sisense)
- Experience with design and programming ETL solutions
- Minimum 3 years Data Management and Reporting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a Quantitative-oriented or Life Science field or at least one year of professional experience in the pharmaceutical, health, or life science industry a plus.
- Proficiency as an advanced user of Microsoft Excel and Access for data manipulation
The ideal candidate will be able to work well within an Information Management group to provide data solutions and support for a fast growing company with diverse client needs. Self-motivation and a passion for data are essential for this position. Customer service skills are a must. If you have the skills listed above and are considerate and conscientious, then we want to talk to you.