Since 1858, Dohmen has been driven by the desire to get safe and effective treatments and cures to the people that need them most. As entrepreneurs, we’ve looked for new and better ways of doing this year after year. Today, as Dohmen Life Science Services, we bring the industry’s most comprehensive service array to Medical Device, Biotech and Pharmaceutical entrepreneurs, helping them get farther faster and keeping them focused on innovations that improve lives.
Our behavior is guided by five simple values –
Caring: We are empathetic and respectful. We ask “how can I help you”
Committed: We are dedicated and persistent. We ask “how can I make it happen”
Creative: We are inventive and imaginative. We ask “how can I do it better”
Collaborative: We are cooperative and share our knowledge. We ask “how can we achieve success”
Courageous: We’re willing to risk failure over inaction. We ask “how can I challenge myself”
This perspective defines us. How we act, how we do business, how we work with our clients and how we work with each other. They are essence of what makes us successful. They are what set us apart.
Responsible for the execution of key business functions within the Customer Service department including order processing, call center support and returns processing focused on client service.
POSITION SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Collaborative work style
- Continuous Process Improvement - The incumbent is expected to work with the Client Services Manager in continually evaluating the efficiency, productivity and accuracy levels of the department and making process improvements to attain high levels of achievement in each business function performed by Client Services.
- Operational Tasks - The incumbent provides key support services for the Client Services department including entry of orders, responding to inquiries and problem resolution. The position will have direct contact with DDN clients and clients’ customers as a result of the Client Services business function, therefore effective communications skills, written and oral are critical. The incumbent is also a key resource for the entire department as work load demands require allocation of resources to various business functions.
- Order entry and maintenance
- Monitor client e-mail groups to ensure timely and accurate responsiveness
- Launch order support
- Returns processing
- Process financial adjustments
- Respond to client and customer inquiries
- Process Overage/shortage and damage claims
- Physician sampling tasks
- Review and resolve order holds
- Build and maintain customers in the business system
- Assist with new client set ups and new Client Implementations
- Work with other departments on client resolutions/special projects
- Enter and maintain customer pricing
- Enter and maintain client products (if applicable)
- Monitor/work with Call Center Support Personnel
- Maintain client work instructions
- Call center support (answering phones) if needed
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- 2-4 year college degree
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Keyboard skills
- 2-4 years of Customer Service experience preferably in a Health care or pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Positive Attitude and Energy – Exhibits an upbeat attitude, a genuine interest in others and a sense of humor. Energizes others and heightens morale through her/his attitude.
- Communication Skills – Possesses the ability to develop and articulate ideas and information that generate understanding.
- Highly Principled – Proves to be a professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character who demonstrates high moral and ethical behavior.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.