The most important aspect of this position is to perform all returns processes including receipts, dispositions, destructions, and delivery of inbound parcels that are not customer returns.
POSITION SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Effectively communicates with co-workers and supervisors regarding work requirements.
- Pays meticulous attention to detail and possesses a task-oriented work ethic.
- Demonstrates flexibility and a willingness to modify work schedule to support company needs.
- Ability to successfully complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision on a daily basis.
- Ability to receive and convey information accurately.
- Ability to consistently meet minimum productivity standards
- Ability to safely operate fork lift equipment without incident.
- Ability to maintain zero defect performance.
- Facilitate a safe operational environment by strictly complying with all DLSS safety requirements; this includes the accurate completion of pre and post lift truck equipment checklists.
- Adhere to all formal standard operating procedures related to returns.
- Participate in problem solving, if errors or issues occur with returns processes.
- Ability to formulate emails to DLSS staff as a means of communication.
- Perform all tasks assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- Operate power equipment.
- Support projects as assigned.