At Dohmen, we are committed to keeping our clients for life, ensuring no conflict of interest exists, achieving continuous innovation, and focusing on continuous improvement.
Our behavior is guided by five simple values that define how we work and are the essence of what makes us successful:
Caring: We are empathetic and respectful. We ask “How can I help you?”
Committed: We are dedicated and persistent. We ask “How can I make it happen?”
Creative: We are inventive and imaginative. We ask “How can I do it better?”
Collaborative: We are cooperative and share our knowledge. We ask “How can we achieve success?”
Courageous: We’re willing to risk failure over inaction. We ask “how can I challenge myself”
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for partnering with hiring managers to support the sourcing and selection of talent for full-time and part-time employees.
- Demonstrated ability to actively source passive high performing talent and build talent pipelines, including pharmacy technician, pharmacists, medical billing patient/payer and patient service coordinators.
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with hiring managers to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against the appropriate criteria prior to launching any search.
- Effectively and creatively manage the recruiting process to include sourcing, selection, offer negotiations and pre-hire onboarding in conjunction with the HR operations, for multiple requisitions simultaneously.
- Demonstrate excellent phone and face-to-face interview skills and ability to assess the cultural fit and performance ability of candidates.
- Provide regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure transparency and timeliness throughout the entire recruitment process, including updating and distributing the weekly Open Requisitions Pipeline report and key metrics.
- Drive improvements in the attraction, screening and selection processes and demonstrate innovation related to how the organization can use new strategies and technologies while maintaining fiscal responsibility.
How Your Performance Will Be Measured:
- Achieve agreed upon Quality of Hire measurement targets.
- Achieve agreed upon Average Days to Fill metric target across all your searches.
- Prepare monthly recruitment activity dashboard for your active requisitions.
- Provide your hiring managers with a weekly status report on their open positions.
- Deliver a level of service to candidates and managers that is consistent with the company’s brand, mission statement and talent philosophy as reflected in positive ratings in annual HR Effectiveness Survey and through employee feedback.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Four-year college degree preferred, High school diploma/GED equivalent required
- Minimum of two years demonstrated experience with the pharmaceutical, pharmacy or health care industries
- Experience using ICIMS or other applicable Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter as a passive sourcing tool
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact successfully with all levels of the organization
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.