MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
- DLSS fork lift equipment certification is required
- Prior experience in a distribution environment preferred
- This position requires the ability to function as a conduit between supervisors and co-workers
- Good verbal and written skills are required
- Troubleshoot and advise on corrective actions for a smooth daily operation.
- Basic math skills are required, but a calculator may be used.
- Good attendance and ability to follow instructions without deviation are also required.
- Ability to work a variable shift schedule as required
- Ability to set the pace in team environment.
- Ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to focus on detail and quality.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to efficiently use IT hardware, software and peripherals as it pertains to the performance of daily tasks.
- Ability to listen and respond with empathy and tact.
- Ability to safely and efficiently operate fork lift equipment in a confined environment.