At Dohmen Life Science Services, we are committed to keeping our clients for life, ensuring no conflict of interest exists, achieving continuous innovation, and focusing on continuous improvement. Our behavior is guided by five simple values that define how we work and are the essence of what makes us successful:
Caring: We are empathetic and respectful. We ask “How can I help you?”
Committed: We are dedicated and persistent. We ask “How can I make it happen?”
Creative: We are inventive and imaginative. We ask “How can I do it better?”
Collaborative: We are cooperative and share our knowledge. We ask “How can we achieve success?”
Courageous: We’re willing to risk failure over inaction. We ask “How can I challenge myself?”
The Service Delivery Manager oversees the delivery of services to DLSS clients. The manager in conjunction with the business establishes policies designed to ensure consistently high service performance, monitors employees and evaluates client feedback to develop quality improvement processes. They are the key account contacts for day to day management of our clients; they will work with the client to provide a consistently high level of service delivery across all areas of business interaction. This position is also responsible and accountable for the coordination and management of new client implementations, product launches, client departures and new service offerings (for existing clients), service escalations and Key client issue/request/strategic priority management and monitoring. The position located in Chesterfield, MO works closely with Program Management while the position in Memphis, TN works closely with the Account Executives when it comes to managing client issues, requests and strategic priorities.
- Deliver successful client implementations, product launches, departures and new service offerings resulting in a streamlined standardized process with faster revenue recognition (for the client as well as DLSS).
- Manage issues, requests and strategic priorities for the Key client base (in some cases lending project management skills)
- Champion cross-enterprise collaboration and communication resulting in more efficient and effective delivery upon client needs.
- Maintain a high level adherence to department and company processes resulting in high quality client experience intelligence, reporting and satisfaction.
- Lead interactions at all levels within DLSS and clients’ company in order to maintain and demonstrate the expected high level of client satisfaction.
essential duties and responsibilites:
- Manages multiple types of client implementations, product launches and client projects at a time.
- Provides superior customer service and manages client expectations
- Resolves problems, project questions and issues in a timely manner to ensure implementations/projects stay on target and ensuring resolution acceptance
- Meets with internal and external customers as needed to resolve issues or questions in a timely manner.
- Completes all necessary project management documentation, work plans and communications.
- Enters and updates Sales Force.com (SFDC) as needed.
Operations and Service Management:
- Work effectively in all applicable systems and standardized systems/processes.
- Manages new client implementations, new NDC introductions (including transfers), existing client new service offerings, client departures (off-boarding), clinical trials and client special projects.
- Manages and monitors the Keyclient issues, requests and strategic priorities
- Manages service escalations to resolution
- Manages improvement efforts that cross programs/clients.
- Communicates clearly with all team members regarding changes in workload or schedules.
- Demonstrates a passion and desire for excellence within the position, department and company.
- Works cross functionally to ensure projects are delivered per client expectation.
- Keeps team members appraised of targets and due dates through various communication methods.
- Represents the company with clients, customers, vendors, business partners and the public.
- Be an expert on everything DLSS.
- Lead cross-functional teams as required and facilitates team meetings
- Manage with a sense of urgency and availability as the client advocate
- Manage internal and external conflict; be a problem solver
- Creates a positive environment that encourages open and honest communication that is core to collaborative work relationships
- Expected to travel 15% of the time (DLSS facilities and/or client sites).
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, education, knowledge, skill and/or abilities required.
- A college degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Seven to ten years of customer service, account management experience
- Proficiency using the following software/hardware: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook. The ability to learn and become proficient in company software packages.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are critical to this position.
- Must be a good listener and able to respond to clients in a professional manner.
- The ability to work independently as well as working with management on key client issues.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to: perform detail-oriented work accurately, handle several assignments simultaneously, maintain confidential information, and produce reports in a timely manner.
- Exhibits an upbeat attitude, a genuine interest in others and a sense of humor. Energizes others and heightens morale through her/his attitude.
- Possesses the ability to develop and articulate ideas and information that generate understanding.
- Proves to be a professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character who demonstrates high moral and ethical behavior.
- Able to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines; establish high standards and measures; do work right the first time and inspect material for flaws; test new methods thoroughly; reinforce excellence as a fundamental priority
- Able to take action in solving problems with exhibiting good judgment and a realistic understanding of issues: able to use reason, even with dealing with emotional topics; review facts and weigh options.
- Able to prepare for emerging client needs, manage multiple projects; determine project urgency in a meaningful and practical way; use goals to guide actions and create detailed action plans; organize and schedule people and task
- Able to act in accordance with established guidelines; follow standard procedures in crisis situations; communicate and enforce organizational policies and procedures; recognize and constructively conform to unwritten rules or practice
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and embodies a collaborative work style
- Experience working with clients and internal team members to resolve business issues/requests.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to productively interact and negotiate with all levels of customers and company personnel.
- Previous Project Management experience
- Great people skills; fair, kind-hearted, energetic, client focused and be able to have fun.
PHYSICAL AND mENTAL dEMANDS:
This is a largely sedentary role. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear, type and engage in repetitive motion.
The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand or grasp. The employee is intermittently required to stoop or crouch; push or pull; or kneel.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and intermittently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This role requires mental alertness. The employee must regularly communicate both verbally and written; concentrate on tasks; and remember and observe details. The employee must frequently adjust to changes; handle stress and emotions; and think analytically.
The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.