The most important aspect of this position is to productively execute the movement of materials from dock to storage to staging and shipment per the DLSS SOPs. The position also requires the incumbent to be certified on all DLSS Mobile Powered Industrial Vehicles.
POSITION SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Ability to successfully complete tasks on a daily basis.
- Flexibility and composure in response to changing requirements.
- Ability to receive and convey information accurately in a timely manner.
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to consistently meet minimum productivity standards
- Ability to safely operate fork lift equipment without incident.
- Perform all tasks assigned by Supervisor or designee.
- Comply with all SOPs
- Operate DLSS RF device
- Safely operate forklift equipment as certification permits
- Adhere to Current Good Distribution Practices (cGDP) and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Contribute to a safe operational environment by strictly complying with all DLSS safety requirements, this includes the accurate completion of pre and post lift truck equipment checklist.
- Adhere to all formal standard operating procedures that control the order fulfillment process in control room temperature areas and dock areas.
- Participate in problem solving, if errors or issues occur with operations processes.
- Meet shift requirement as assigned
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- DLSS fork lift equipment certification is required
- Prior experience in a distribution environment preferred
- Good verbal and written skills are required
- Basic math skills are required, but a calculator may be used.
- Good attendance and ability to follow instructions without deviation are also required.
PERSONAL SKILLS/ ATTRIBUTES/ QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Ability to focus on detail and quality.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to efficiently use IT hardware, software and peripherals as it pertains to the performance of daily tasks.
- Ability to safely and efficiently operate fork lift equipment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Environmental demands include walking or standing at a minimum of 80% of the shift, lifting up to 50 lbs. and performing tasks in a busy DC environment. Bending, squatting, pivoting and stooping may be required. Conditions include regular interaction with mobile powered industrial equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.