Since 1858, Dohmen has been driven by the desire to get safe and effective treatments and cures to the people that need them most. As entrepreneurs, we’ve looked for new and better ways of doing this year after year. Today, as Dohmen Life Science Services, we bring the industry’s most comprehensive service array to Medical Device, Biotech and Pharmaceutical entrepreneurs, helping them get farther faster and keeping them focused on innovations that improve lives.
Our behavior is guided by five simple values –
Caring: We are empathetic and respectful. We ask “how can I help you”
Committed: We are dedicated and persistent. We ask “how can I make it happen”
Creative: We are inventive and imaginative. We ask “how can I do it better”
Collaborative: We are cooperative and share our knowledge. We ask “how can we achieve success”
Courageous: We’re willing to risk failure over inaction. We ask “how can I challenge myself”
This perspective defines us. How we act, how we do business, how we work with our clients and how we work with each other. They are essence of what makes us successful. They are what set us apart.
The QC Associate conducts quarantine releases and conducts quality inspections according to internal requirements and special customer procedures. The Associate also will provide QC support for investigations and product inspections. The QC Associate conducts environmental monitoring by downloading data loggers and associated temperature devices for product contained in inbound deliveries.
POSITION SUCCESS FACTORS:
• Performs quarantine releases.
• Performs environmental monitoring activities
• Inspects and verifies product.
• Supports client launches.
• Participates in process improvement
• Quarantine release
• Temperature monitoring activities
• Sample product labeling
• Conducts and manages the quarantine release process
• Performs product inspections on behalf of clients
• Maintains records for all activities performed
• Performs data downloads in support of temperature monitoring of transports
• Performs sample product labeling as required
• Writes routine reports and correspondence
• Supports ongoing quality system programs.
• Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Ability to inspect, audit, and critically assess.
• Orientation to detail.
• Ability to
o write clearly and informatively;
o edit work for spelling and grammar;
o vary writing style to meet needs;
o present numerical data effectively;
o read and interpret written information..
• Ability to use presentation, spreadsheet, and word processing software.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to work with multiple instructions, manage multiple high priority projects and handle spontaneous changes in priorities.
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
• 2-3 years experience in quality assurance, quality control, or inspections. Some college preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.