Red Arrow Labs builds software products for companies that are transforming health. While we could program the next video game, we like creating software that deliver a more efficient, effective and easy-to-use health experience more. That means when you join our tight-knit crew, you’ll be building more than a rewarding career, you’ll be building solutions that enhance lives.
As a Dohmen company, we’ve maintained a startup feel that’s backed by the stability of company practicing innovation for over 150 years. And we continue to grow, fast. If you want to work in a collaborative, agile and fun atmosphere with creative people passionate about making a difference in health, come pioneer and grow with us.
We’re currently looking for a VP, Sales & Marketing to join our team.
The VP, Sales & Marketing is responsible for working directly with the President of Red Arrow Labs along with the SVP, Operations to lead our go to market efforts for CompassPRM, a patient-centric software solution for orphan drug commericial success. This individual is responsible for defining and implementing the commercial strategy for our products and markets. The strategy must provide a clear path to our clients with information to drive performance decisions and shape the future of their portfolios.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily:
- Well-defined commercial strategy with a clear path to execution
- Existence of a sales and marketing team with exceptional attitude and aptitude
- Accelerating rates of product adoption
- Data-driven sales and marketing performance results with actionable next step insights
- Timely and detailed sales status communication to leadership
- Full circle input and collaboration with product strategy, analytics, and implementation teams
- Work with product strategy to define and confirm the value props being met and key features being delivered. Leverage those value props and features within the commercial strategy
- Understand key business questions and challenges facing our target markets that are critical to achieving their business objectives. Within our commercial strategy, define how we help the market achieve these objectives and the steps to get there
- Build and manage product-specific sales & marketing teams, lead them in execution
- Identify various ways to position and package product offerings to meet the desires of various target market company profiles
- Drive sales and profitability results to achieve targeted success
Track go to market initiatives, report on results, and implement opportunities for improvement
- Bring industry knowledge around patient services and commercial activities in Life Sciences
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- At least 5 years progressive leadership managing sales and marketing teams
- Proven ability to balance being a top performing business development individual while leading the overall sales & marketing function
- Excellent at building customer relationships and a focus on customer success
- Ability to influence a wide variety of stakeholders
- Preferred experience in fast-paced startup(s) and large companies who create solutions at scale
- Understanding of patient services in small patient populations
- Excellent planning, organization, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to gain consensus of ideas thru collaboration and facilitation
- Travel up to 50% of the time
WHY CHOOSE RED ARROW LABS
- You get to work with the latest technology and tools
- We take our work seriously but not what we wear—some of our best thinking is done in T-shirts (from our own Swag Shoppe!)
- We have fun beyond our four walls at planned team events and outings
- We love to support the communities in which we live through community engagement initiatives