The most important aspect of this position is to productively execute the fulfillment functions for all order
processing, including picking and packing product, along with manifesting and staging finished shipments per the
POSITION SUCCESS FACTORS:
• Ability to successfully complete tasks on a daily basis.
• Flexibility and composure in response to changing requirements.
• Ability to receive and convey information accurately in a timely manner.
• Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
• Ability to consistently meet minimum productivity standards
• Perform all tasks assigned by Supervisor or designee.
• Comply with all SOPs
• Operate DLSS RF device
• Adhere to Current Good Distribution Practices (cGDP) and Current Good Manufacturing
• Contribute to a safe operational environment by strictly complying with all DLSS safety
• Adhere to all formal standard operating procedures that control the order fulfillment process in
control room temperature areas.
• Meet shift requirement as assigned
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• High School Diploma/GED required
• Prior fulfillment experience in a distribution environment preferred
• Good verbal skills are required
• Basic math skills are required, but a calculator may be used.
• Good attendance and ability to follow instructions without deviation are also required.
• Ability to work in team environment.
• Ability to focus on detail and quality.
• Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
• Ability to efficiently use IT hardware, software and peripherals as it pertains to the performance of
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Environmental demands include walking or standing at a minimum of 80% of the shift, lifting up to 50 lbs.
and performing tasks in a busy DC environment. Bending, squatting, pivoting and stooping may be
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the