ABOUT DOHMEN CONSTELLATIONS
Dohmen Constellations believes that a healthy life goes far beyond physical well-being. We will invest in self-sustaining solutions that ensure all people have equal access to a healthy life. We define health equity through four primary pillars:
- Social Health: Ensure equal access to mentors and support structure
- Intellectual Health: Ensure equal access to knowledge
- Economic Health: Ensure equal access to jobs and full employment
- Physical Health: Ensure equal access to physical and mental wellbeing
Our behavior is guided by five simple values –
- Caring: We are empathetic and respectful. We ask “How can I help you?”
- Committed: We are dedicated and persistent. We ask “How can I make it happen?”
- Creative: We are inventive and imaginative. We ask “How can I do it better?”
- Collaborative: We are cooperative and share our knowledge. We ask “How can we achieve success?”
- Courageous: We’re willing to risk failure over inaction. We ask “how can I challenge myself”
This perspective defines us. How we act, how we do business, how we work with our partners and how we work with each other. They are the essence of what makes us successful. They are what set us apart.
The Marketing Communications Program Manager will be responsible for the development of strategic marketing communication materials to increase awareness of Dohmen Constellations, a member of the Dohmen family of companies.
Under the direction of the Dohmen Constellations business, and guidance of the SVP of Corporate Marketing, PR and Communications for Dohmen, this role will:
- Lead efforts to create marketing communication materials, including print and digital collateral, research, presentations and newsletters, to influence targeted audiences, as well as broader communications activities as assigned.
- Identify competitively-differentiating key messages and implement communication outreach programs which will be analyzed in a metrics-driven process.
- Closely align with the corporate marketing, communication and public relations team to leverage shared resources, including outsourced agencies.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications or a related field required.
- Minimum of three to five years of experience in a communication, public relations or journalistic role.
- Experience developing communications for philanthropic and/or social innovation preferred
- Ability to synthesize complex ideas and data into compelling narratives
- Proven record of developing impactful content for a variety of formats, including print, digital, multimedia and more.
- Excellent networking, interviewing, research and organizational skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to reach and influence multiple audiences.
- Ability to thrive in a matrixed business environment and navigate standard operating procedures and governance models.
- Able to meet daily demands and deadlines
- Mission-driven team player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic and willingness to pitch in and support colleagues.
- Self-motivated, able to be a proactive problem solver in a start-up environment.
- Detail oriented and very organized.
- Willingness to engage in continuous learning and training.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.